Opportunities to Serve on City of Enid Boards and Commissions


Applications are being accepted for serving on many of the City of Enid’s boards and commissions.

Applications are currently being accepted to fill vacancies on the Construction Board of Appeals.  Vacancies to be considered for this board are as follows:

  • One registered design professional who is a registered architect.
  • One licensed electrical contractor or a licensed electrical journeyman.
  • One licensed mechanical contractor, or a licensed mechanical journeyman.
  • One register design professional with plumbing experience, or a licensed plumbing contractor.
  • One licensed plumbing contractor, or a licensed plumbing journeyman.

Applications are also being accepted to fill vacancies on the Library, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday Commission, Board of Adjustment, Historic Preservation Commission (Registered Architect), Public Access Television Advisory Board, Tree Board.

Applications will be accepted until vacancies can be filled for each board and commission.

Information and applications may be obtained in the office of the City Clerk, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Municipal Complex, 401 West Owen K. Garriott Road, Enid, Oklahoma, 73701 or by calling 580-616-7275.   Application forms can also be downloaded from the City’s website: www.Enid.org/boards.