The City of Enid put out the following press release: The City of Enid Parks and Recreation will host “Christmas in the Park” at Meadowlake Park from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., one day only this year: Saturday, December 3rd.
Families will enjoy various craft and games, as well as have the opportunity to take photos with characters throughout the park.
- Craft: cookie decorating, ornament making, reindeer food, and toy making.
- Games: bean bag toss, bowling, can toss, ring hook, ring toss, and tic tac toe.
As part of the event, attendees will be able to support three charity drives hosted by Santa and his elves.
- Toys for Tots: drop-off new, unwrapped toys to be gifted to children in the community.
- Diaper Drive: diapers and pampers of all sizes to support families in the community. Distribution will be conducted by Community Development Support Association, Inc. (CDSA).
- Senior Drive: drop-off toiletries that will be gifted to senior citizens at several care facilities. (e.g. toothbrushes, toothpaste, soap, deodorant, shampoo, body wash, etc.)
The event is FREE for all ages, however, several of the Enid Kiwanis Club rides will also be open at the park for the kids to enjoy including, the toddler airplanes, toddler cars, carousel, Ferris Wheel, and the train ride! The Kiwanis rides will be for a small fee of $1 per ticket. Don’t miss out on this fun opportunity for the family!
|Rides||# of tickets|
Meadowlake Park is located at 1200 West Rupe Avenue, Enid, OK 73701. For more info on the events, go to: Enid.org/ChristmasInThePark.