Fire Takes Place at NWOSU Campus Early Monday Morning

Photos Taken by the Alva Fire Department

Monday, January 30th at 12:18 am a fire took place at Cunningham Hall on the campus of Northwestern Oklahoma State in Alva. The fire was caused due to a malfunctioning gas fireplace, the Alva Fire Department quickly put out the fire and checked rooms for smoke before students were allowed back into their rooms.

Credit was given by the Alva Fire Department to the NWOSU staff for their quick action in activating the fire alarms and evacuating students in a timely manner.