The first Enid High School varsity football home game will take place this Friday, September 15th at D. Bruce Selby Stadium. Enid Public Schools would like to give a reminder on safety protocols that have been implemented over the years to ensure the safety of students, parents, and community members.
These are the following protocols:
- North and south entrances to D. Bruce Selby Stadium will open to the public at 5:45 p.m.
- Once a fan leaves, they are not allowed to re-enter without approval ahead of time.
- Elementary students must enter and leave with a parent/guardian.
- Middle school students must stay in the northwest portion of the stadium.
- No loitering in the tunnels, ramps, or bathrooms in the stadium. The turfed area behind the west endzone is off-limits to students and fans.
- EHS Band will play in the southeast corner of the stadium.
- EHS student section will be in the traditional northeast section of the stadium.
- Parking is available at EHS and on the west and south sides of the stadium. Handicap parking is available on the north side of the stadium and two handicap spaces have been added to the south side of the stadium. Please do not park on the street on the north side of the stadium as it will disrupt the flow of traffic.
Tickets will be $12 for adults and $8 for students and children. GoFan tickets purchased online will be $9 for adults and $5 for children. Staff will have free admission for the game if they have EPS ID card with them.
EPS, EHS, and middle school administrators will be present at the game at all times; as well as police presence and EPS Campus Police.
Dr. Dudley Darrow, EPS Superintendent, stated his elation for the Enid community.
“We are really looking forward to hosting our first EHS home football game against Edmond North this Friday night,” said Darrow. “Our EHS home football games are more than just a football game, they are truly a community event.”
Kickoff will be at 7:05 pm.